Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just noticed on my 2015, when I raised the center console lid, on the bottom side of the lid there is a Dodge Brothers logo, under the logo says "Dodge Brothers", below that says Designed in Detroit. Anyone else notice this? I thought it's pretty kool idea.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,644 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did a search and didn't find anything...didn't realize they were calling them "Easter eggs"....
Thanks for the tip! Next time I have the parking lights on, I'll check out the honeycomb pattern.

·
Premium Member
2016 Scat Pack
882 Posts
I did a search and didn't find anything...didn't realize they were calling them "Easter eggs"....
Thanks for the tip! Next time I have the parking lights on, I'll check out the honeycomb pattern.
Yeah, the term "easter eggs" has been used for years and I think started when software programmers hid little goodies in programs where they would only show up if you hit certain keystrokes or only if you knew where to look. Not sure of that origin at al but I remember "eater eggs" in software many years ago. I had no idea that car manufacturers would do that sort of thing until I learned about the Challenger outline in the windshield glass a while back. I think it's a pretty cool thing for Dodge to do that and just wait around until somebody finds it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter_egg_(media)

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT
775 Posts
Not an Easter egg, but polished door handle on passenger side and a brushed aluminum one on driver side...

·
Premium Member
2016 Scat Pack
882 Posts
Not an Easter egg, but polished door handle on passenger side and a brushed aluminum one on driver side..
Ha! I'd call that s screwup!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,644 Posts
More like April Fools than Easter. Mine match ;)

A Guy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts