Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**Uninstall, ugh typing to fast

I am trading in my Scat Pack and want to reset all of the mods the Tazer has done. Is there an easy way of doing this? Or should I just go through each of the settings one by one. After I have uninstalled the setting to my car, I want to sell the Tazer. I recall something about it being paired up to one car at a time so I want to make sure it's available to be reused.

·
Registered
220 Posts
If it isn’t married and can work with my 2017 RT I’ll probably take if the price is right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
143 Posts
**Uninstall, ugh typing to fast

I am trading in my Scat Pack and want to reset all of the mods the Tazer has done. Is there an easy way of doing this? Or should I just go through each of the settings one by one. After I have uninstalled the setting to my car, I want to sell the Tazer. I recall something about it being paired up to one car at a time so I want to make sure it's available to be reused.
Email Zautomotive and they should be able to tell you what all the default settings are for you. Then you can posts the results here

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
Tazer isn't married to anything, it modifies the settings already in the car.

Which pisses me off, because it means FCA locks out features from cars, like Track and Eco Mode for Scat Packs.

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack
1,189 Posts
Here are the Tazer settings. Stock vs Tazered...

Tazer Settings:

Setting Stock Current
Sport5spd YES YES
Sport8spd YES YES
SRT Set NO ON
Perf Set YES ON
Paddles YES YES
Cam En YES YES
DRL Drop YES YES
Fogs En YES YES
Fog Drop YES YES
NavInMo NO NO
Cam Grid YES YES
STP En YES ON
Drv Mode NO ON
Drv Trans YES YES
Shft Lt NO NO

TZ2G:2.2.0

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here are the Tazer settings. Stock vs Tazered...

Tazer Settings:

Setting Stock Current
Sport5spd YES YES
Sport8spd YES YES
SRT Set NO ON
Perf Set YES ON
Paddles YES YES
Cam En YES YES
DRL Drop YES YES
Fogs En YES YES
Fog Drop YES YES
NavInMo NO NO
Cam Grid YES YES
STP En YES ON
Drv Mode NO ON
Drv Trans YES YES
Shft Lt NO NO

TZ2G:2.2.0
Sweet, thanks for posting this! Once I have reset the car, I'll have it up for sale.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I never bothered updating the firmware as it works fine and does exactly what I need it to do right now. I always have bad luck with updates, so unless I need something, I don't bother updating things. All I use are line lock and Track mode, the rest of the stuff doesn't matter to me.

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
I never bothered updating the firmware as it works fine and does exactly what I need it to do right now. I always have bad luck with updates, so unless I need something, I don't bother updating things. All I use are line lock and Track mode, the rest of the stuff doesn't matter to me.
I'm like this too, but I decided to bite the bullet and the bullet bit me in the arse.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I'm like this too, but I decided to bite the bullet and the bullet bit me in the arse.
I recently tried updating my tuner and that was a disaster. Luckily I had old software stored on my computer so I reverted back to that and it worked fine again. I usually wait a while before I try an update. Same with iPhone updates, usually don't work right at first.

Look at that stupid update they forced on all us Chrysler guys for the radios, ended up blowing out sport mode for a lot of people. I still haven't updated for that yet, even though I think they resolved that now with another update. I've had PCM flashes at the dealership that screwed things up too that were supposed to be "drivablility updates" or whatever.

If something is working right, just wait a while and let others be the guinea pigs, then give it a shot after all the bugs are worked out. That's what I do anyway.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts