Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
8,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I got an unlocked PCM I was not exact with my odometer reading (rounded up) as everything I read said it really does not matter. However, I just noticed Mopar connect shows a different reported mileage (lower by ~300miles) than the odometer reading on my cluster. I thought the cluster odometer reading was separate from the PCM reading but apparently not.

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
The mileage shown on Mopar Connect are WAY off on my cars. I have a 2015 Cherokee that is 100% stock, and it is almost 10,000 miles off on what the site says. I don't think the site knows anything other than what someone hand enters at some time. My challenger is over 15,000 miles off.

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
8,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The mileage shown on Mopar Connect are WAY off on my cars. I have a 2015 Cherokee that is 100% stock, and it is almost 10,000 miles off on what the site says. I don't think the site knows anything other than what someone hand enters at some time. My challenger is over 15,000 miles off.
I think your right. It's been a while since I logged into the site but when I saw the mileage as of today's date I immediately thought it was pulling the info from the car directly.

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
I think your right. It's been a while since I logged into the site but when I saw the mileage as of today's date I immediately thought it was pulling the info from the car directly.
The date listed is today's date? Mine shows older dates. Are you a u-connect subscriber? I'm not. I wonder if that makes any difference. Hopefully someone with more knowledge can pop in and inform us. Diablosport told me that the odometer is tied to the body controller, but the mileage listed on the Mopar site is way less than I remember it. I guess I could always swap back to the stock PCM, and see if it jumps back up.

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
The Mopar Connect page is not showing the mileage anymore. They must have removed it, since it wasn't correct. My wife's Cherokee was off by over 8,000 miles.

I have my 2015 Challenger, 2015 Cherokee, and 2004 Ram 1500 all on there, and they all had incorrect mileage. I changed the Ram manually, but now none of them show mileage anymore.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts