Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Didnt they just unveil the new 2014 models... Cant see them coming out with the 2015 models already???

·
Registered
1,967 Posts

around 14:00-15:00 Ralph talks about it a bit. Apparently "By this time next year", which would be at the New York auto show in April.

·
Registered
2016 Challenger Hellcat
364 Posts
Oh dude, that's just mean making him read thru more than 2200 pages of "information".... lol

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Oh dude, that's just mean making him read thru more than 2200 pages of "information".... lol
:icon_biggrin:... Actually the info he is looking for is on the first page of that link. The rest of the pages, If you have the time to read through them, is a GOLDMINE for information on the upcoming "Hellcat" and 2015 changes.

·
Registered
642 Posts
There's a car show this month and I swear I was told that they will be showing the new Challenger SRT8. Am I wrong?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
there will be an unveiling at SF9 in Irvine CA on March 22....it will be the 2015 Dodge Challenger.....rumor has it we (the attendees) will be shown a special model with an engine that has been given a nickname that relates to a feline.....this is what we were told last year at SF8....other sources have also confirmed this and that the car will also debut to the rest of the world at the New York Auto Show next month.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Didnt they just unveil the new 2014 models... Cant see them coming out with the 2015 models already???
can't tell if this is sarcasm or not but 2014 is a roll over year with some very minor changes here and there, 2015 models don't start production till summer there just unveiling it

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
If you guys think you will see the real 2015 anytime soon i think your crazy!If you look at dodges track record the 2015 wont be unveiled till 2015(Maybe even mid year LOL)!You might see a concept but they are never ready for the next years car before the year starts?I dont understand them they seem like they are always behind?

·
Registered
112 Posts
If you guys think you will see the real 2015 anytime soon i think your crazy!If you look at dodges track record the 2015 wont be unveiled till 2015(Maybe even mid year LOL)!You might see a concept but they are never ready for the next years car before the year starts?I dont understand them they seem like they are always behind?

my 2014 classic was built in july of 2013 and i bought it oct 2013

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Truey, I know that the unavailing was going to be this month sometime. The fact that I have posted 650 post matters nothing. So yes, get lost. Your comments are irrelevant.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
828 Posts
can't tell if this is sarcasm or not but 2014 is a roll over year with some very minor changes here and there, 2015 models don't start production till summer there just unveiling it
nope, no sarcasm.... it just seems like the 2014 "shaker" and "100th year" models just were unveiled. But I guess thinking about it, you might be right cuz I'm sure the 2015's will start rolling out before the end of 2014.

·
Registered
828 Posts
"Dodge – 2015 Challenger. As a 2015 year model, it should be unveiled in April of 2014, and production will start couple of month later. With strong engine believed to be somewhere around 600 hp, larger interior space and all hi-tech upgrades and features, this vehicle could cost over $60.000"

This is what I found on it by googling it.... seems most of the info online suggest the same.

"Saturday March 22, 2014 Springfest (Irvine, CA) / Wednesday April 16, 2014 - NY Auto Show"

this is what ResumeSpeed has posted in the 2015 Challenger Info Thread....

1 - 20 of 75 Posts