Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
The DODGE letters are stuck on, no holes beyond the dimples from when the panel was made, hardly noticeable, and not really covered by the letters

View attachment 992802
You are correct, my choice of the word “hole” was imprecise. Dimples or indentations would be more accurate. However, I think I am going to put a blacked out badge over the larger, center dimple. I have the grill emblems painted black, so it isn’t as if I have completely de-badged the car.
I have rebadged to parallel the '71 badging, so technically it is a bit of de-badging as generally the RT stripes do not come with the Scat, however, I do have the '71 style callouts on the hood. View attachment 992809
It really looks great! What an awesome side-by-side of the two cars!

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
970 Posts
Hmmm, what are they made of? Tried Adhesion Promoter, followed by sandable primer, then the color coat/clear?

A Guy
They are made of acrylic. I have tried a paint/primer combo. Although I should get paint and primer separate and see if that works.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
I removed all mine too. I like the clean custom look. I did end up putting the “HEMI” badge back on the hood instead of behind front wheel where it came.

I am especially pleased with removing the “DODGE” like A Guy did above. I added a distressed flag graphic there in black, which is pretty subtle.

·
Registered
2016 plum crazy purple R/T Scat Pack
1,091 Posts
I'm not a fan of upbadging or debadging but to each their own choice. I added the 2020 Scat Pack with bee spoiler emblem to my '16 because I bought a SP and I wanted it to say it somewhere.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts