Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
5,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have so many great parts on sale, up to 75% off starting now! If you are looking for something not listed, no worries ... just post here or email us ([email protected]) and we'll hook you up today or during the weekend. All sales will be honored, so if it takes us a little bit to get back to you, we won't leave you hanging.

Speedlogix brand products have the biggest discounts of all our sales this weekend --> Speedlogix

·
Registered
204 Posts
.. just post here or email us ([email protected]) and we'll hook you up today or during the weekend. All sales will be honored, so if it takes us a little bit to get back to you, we won't leave you hanging.
I have a 2008 SRT8 that a previous owner installed Vossen wheels on.

I would like to get a full set of all locking lug nuts in black.

I would be interested in something like these if they would fit correctly.
http://www.speedlogixstore.com/product-p/gor-71643nbc.htm

Will these be on sale?

I also see that Gorilla now makes a "lifetime" lug nut. Do they make a lifetime lug set, all keyed, in black (or black chrome)?

Thanks,

·
Vendor
5,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Our billet oil catch cans are on sale, starting at just $79! Shop at Speedlogix

·
Premium Member
9,257 Posts
I have a 2008 SRT8 that a previous owner installed Vossen wheels on.

I would like to get a full set of all locking lug nuts in black.

I would be interested in something like these if they would fit correctly.
Gorilla Black Chrome Locking Lug Nut Set 2005-2018 Challenger/Charger/300/Magnum

Will these be on sale?

I also see that Gorilla now makes a "lifetime" lug nut. Do they make a lifetime lug set, all keyed, in black (or black chrome)?

Thanks,

Hello,

At this time per Gorilla they do not offer the lifetime lugs in black for a Challenger.

The link you posted for the locking black set of lugs are what we recommend for most aftermarket wheels.

Gorilla Black Chrome Locking Lug Nut Set 2005-2018 Challenger/Charger/300/Magnum

This locking set of black lugs is in stock and ready to ship.

- Alexis

·
Registered
204 Posts
Any chance these might become part of your sale?

Right now, Amazon has you beat (only by $1 but hoping I might find a deal on these through the forum).

·
Vendor
5,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We are running big sales today, for Small Business Saturday ... as we are a very small business with a handful of employees. Thank you for all your support today and every day for the past 10+ years.

Shop --> Speedlogix

·
Vendor
5,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cyber Monday special = TODAY ONLY ... 15% Off all Flowmaster!

Shop: Flowmaster
Coupon code: FLOW-BF18

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
4 Participants
Speedlogix
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing