Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As noted in my post regarding removing the cap on the backside of the non used headlamp ring, Todd at Merrick Motorsports contacted me after sending him a cancellation notice. We discussed the issue and he assures me there is no need to remove the caps to install his product. After clearing up the issue, I am moving forward with purchasing a set. I will post the results once the parts are received.

Bill D

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
I have the 2 tone version, the inside is polished billet. The lights reflect off the inside! I had them cut about an inch shorter to show more of the lighted tube.

Reactions: Bill Dobbins

·
Premium Member
4,038 Posts
I would like my rings to have a red glow instead of the factory white.
Is that what this product is for? Not sure how they work. They looked illuminated to me. Are they merely reflective?

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
I would like my rings to have a red glow instead of the factory white.
Is that what this product is for? Not sure how they work. They looked illuminated to me. Are they merely reflective?
They are illuminated. There are ways to make them have different colors by replacing the tube and stuff. I like them the way they are.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,715 Posts

A Guy

Reactions: SKT PK 9 Man

·
Registered
On order 2021 Scat Pack Widebody Shaker, Frostbite, A8, Plus, Tech, HK Audio, Sunroof, Red Brakes
68 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts