Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,610 Posts
Great job!

That is thinking outside the box for sure. I've seen red and orange on black, but I would have not thought of green.

Reactions: CNUMB

·
Premium Member
2016 Scat Pack
945 Posts
Way to go! I really did the different color! If you still look up to spice your rear end appearance to continue the green on black theme... Swap the chrome DODGE letters with the green DODGE letters from American Brothers Design. Speedlogix have them.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
33 Posts
You see the stripes but not a lot of the R/T on the hood which I love and I am digging matching door sill.
Great job will you definitely be able to pick out your ride in a crowd

·
Registered
201 Posts
I think your wheels are the best choice for the Challenger. Are they the base RT wheel?
I would buy them if they were 9” wide.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Looks great! The green adds a nice complement to the black finish. Love the sill plates too!

Did you apply the decals yourself? If so, was it a hard job? Thinking or adding a few things on mine.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Great job!

That is thinking outside the box for sure. I've seen red and orange on black, but I would have not thought of green.

Me neither.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Found this was the most recent thread on graphics when doing a search. I really like the design. My R/T is Green Go, so I'd have the reverse of the OP's. :thumbsup:

Where did you get these? I've been browsing a few vendor sites, but have not seen this design.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Those '71 R/T stripes look great...just like the original!

Reactions: CNUMB

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
Great job!

The early Mustang and Capri fox-body cars both had black with lime green stripes from the factory. Also black with orange - two-tone orange/red as I recall.

Black with lime green stripes is one of my personal favorites - great contrast color, and makes no bones about saying "I'm HERE!"

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
Those '71 R/T stripes look great...just like the original!

Those are the 71 R/T stripes. I went with 70 style longitudinal stripes on mine to help hide the "fat" top-to-bottom look our cars have compared to the originals. Since mine is 2010 and has the 1970 style I was lucky that choice went well together. I just added the hood stripe last week even though it's more 71 style. I just like the R/T logo in it :)

They're not that hard to install if you take your time.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
Those are the 71 R/T stripes. I went with 70 style longitudinal stripes on mine to help hide the "fat" top-to-bottom look our cars have compared to the originals. Since mine is 2010 and has the 1970 style I was lucky that choice went well together. I just added the hood stripe last week even though it's more 71 style. I just like the R/T logo in it :)

They're not that hard to install if you take your time.
Looks like you have some 2015 seats in your car as well. Looks nice.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Looking good Bro. I was thinking of doing the green as well. It goes back to paying tribute to my mom who had a green 71 Challenger when I was a kid.

Might be following you on the strip soon.

Flipper

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
Looking good Bro. I was thinking of doing the green as well. It goes back to paying tribute to my mom who had a green 71 Challenger when I was a kid.

Might be following you on the strip soon.

Flipper

We are a supporting vendor and have the side stripes here... RiderGraphix.com 2008 & Up Dodge Challenger Stripes

We can do custom text as well.

Email me through our website for more details.

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
were did you get them from ??

Had my guy who does all business vehicle wraps do this.. Showed him pictures of a 71 and told him what I wanted.. He did a great job.. Had him resize the RT on the hood a little smaller before getting the ceramic coating done..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts