Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chrysler Warranty Direct has updated all their pricing and many plans actually decreased in cost, especially the Added Care Plus plans that cover all major components and keep your vehicle on the road.

Get an updated quote today!

Free Instant Quote for Repair & Replacement - Chrysler Warranty Direct
We provide free quotes for extended warranties for Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram Vehicles.

Learn more at Chrysler Warranty Direct online:

or

call us at 1-888-352-6103

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy- GONE :-(
4,705 Posts
Probably due to the lack of demand, with everyone buying warranties from all of the phone calls 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: rk_house

·
Vendor
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Probably due to the lack of demand, with everyone buying warranties from all of the phone calls 🤦‍♂️
Here at Chrysler Warranty Direct we do not do any outbound calls unless you've called us first and we are following up. Don't lump us in with the 3rd parties! ;)

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy- GONE :-(
4,705 Posts
Here at Chrysler Warranty Direct we do not do any outbound calls unless you've called us first and we are following up. Don't lump us in with the 3rd parties! ;)
Not what I meant, I was (jokingly) saying that there is less demand for anyone selling warranties due to people buying them from all those calls.
And for those on the fence, I get it. I have been teeter tottering for a year now on my Challenger, and probably missed the boat on my Jeep Grand Cherokee.

Reactions: rk_house

·
Vendor
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not what I meant, I was (jokingly) saying that there is less demand for anyone selling warranties due to people buying them from all those calls.
And for those on the fence, I get it. I have been teeter tottering for a year now on my Challenger, and probably missed the boat on my Jeep Grand Cherokee.
We sell new and used plans, if you're outside of your manufacturer's warranty you can still purchase an extended warranty for an additional one to five years. If you want a quote send an email to me at [email protected] with the last eight of your vin, miles and state you live in please.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts