Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a link to charts showing the finalized and confirmed global production totals for all SRT related vehicles from model years 2005-2018. This includes all Hellcat and Trackhawk models as well as the Demon. Included are detailed charts showing breakdowns by country and for many vehicles, breakdowns by colors and options.

SRT8 worldwide production totals 2005-2018

-RS

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Interesting, seems my non-sunroof silver SRT8 is 1 of 116 in the US, nice. Thanks for the info!! :)

·
Super Moderator
12,554 Posts
Not sure how you determined that, but it means combinations of Model/Trim/Color/Packages/Options

This means a car can be 1 of 1 because it has an engine block heater, and no other car with everything else, had that. A unique combination

A Guy

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Not sure how you determined that, but it means combinations of Model/Trim/Color/Packages/Options

This means a car can be 1 of 1 because it has an engine block heater, and no other car with everything else, had that. A unique combination

A Guy

White 6 speed hard top was 21, like U said options make it the true number.

So everyone here could be 1 0f 1 or pretty dang close to it !! LOL

·
Registered
31 Posts
What's the source for these numbers? I'd like to dig a bit more, because for some reason the 2015 numbers at that link don't break the cars out by anything other than color, so I can't tell how many sunroof 6-speed Ivory cars there are. There's only 132 Ivories in the US at all for that year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
The Mountain
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing