Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife was telling me that every day at her lunch time the sat radio goes out and says updateing channels on the screen. I ask if she was sure it wasn't aquireing signal and she said no updateing channels. I've never seen it and it never use to do it. I've had XM radios for over 4 years and they never do that. Does anyone elses radio stop playing untill it's done updateing channels? Is there a way to make it do updates when your not useing the radio?
Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Happens to me 2or 3 times a week. Just driving back and forth to work. Different places and different times. No rime or reason. Sometimes within a few minute of each other. Hoping for a mygig update.

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I downloaded the new 2.4.02 software but haven't put it on yet. maybe that will make a differance.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
I downloaded the new 2.4.02 software but haven't put it on yet. maybe that will make a differance.
The software does help with the "Acquiring Signal" issue where it would be acquiring for 10-15 seconds. Now it is really quick with the update.

Also, had the same issue with "Updating Channels". I haven't seen that yet with 2.402.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Mine does the updating channels thing constantly. And it's always when someone is saying something I really want to hear.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts