Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2016 R/T Scat Pack
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been running and old DS Predator for years on my "10 R/T. Is it worthwhile to replace it with a newer tuner, or just lighten my wallet? I'm a computer dummy so I like simple plug and play.

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack
1,188 Posts
I've been running and old DS Predator for years on my "10 R/T. Is it worthwhile to replace it with a newer tuner, or just lighten my wallet? I'm a computer dummy so I like simple plug and play.
I would stick with what you've got. Unless you want the ability to monitor things up on your windshield like with a Trinity T1000, there are no advantages over the old Predator. It loads tunes, datalogs, etc. The newer tuners might load tunes a little faster as well, but not enough to justify buying a whole new unit.

If you're looking to upgrade, just look for a used Trinity T1000 on this forum. I picked mine up off of here for $300 shipped. Otherwise, your Predator is just fine.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I believe the tunes are the same just a different interface. I got a Trinity T2 simply because I wanted to tune more than one vehicle. I have a '14 RT and '06 PT GT that I tuned. Best money I ever spent.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts