Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Upgraded my 2013 Challenger SXT. To a 2018 Destroyer Grey Scat Pack. Had it for about a month. I could not be happier. Just wanted to post some pics. Also, wanted to ask about the fender emblems that came on it. They are from a website called boosted scat pack, does this mean they are only for boosted Scat Packs, or is it okay to leave them on?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Good looking car! Nice beach too. That is just a race bee head, no issues, doesn't mean any sort of up badging or anything. There are a few places that sell them.

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Nice looking car. What beach are you at?

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Shark Capitol of the US. Great looking Challenger! That Destroyer color is fantastic.
Well if it is then that Destroyer Gray is a perfect color as it looks like a shark. Nice upgrade Luke as the seat of your pants will feel the worlds of difference between the SXT and your beautiful 392. Happy driving.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Sal, post some pics when you get time. I'm enjoying my new Frostbite but B5 is still my top favorite color and I'm sure I'll get another at some point when the color comes back. Best of luck on your new ride.

·
Registered
2020 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Wide body A8 in Go Mango
153 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
28,215 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk Sal (y) There is a picture tax here you know :D

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2021 JEEP Wrangler Unlimited Willys 4X4
2,231 Posts
Nice Destroyer Grey Challenger pictures!

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I was at the Canal st. show last night. Turn out was alittle light but the weather wasn't great. Definitely a good show. Here's a few pics of the Scat.
I am going to go next month weather permitting. Yes they’ve got hit pretty hard this year with the whole Covid thing and bad rainy weekends. They were supposed to do their show at One Daytona last Saturday but it poured. They do a really good job organizing the cars and keeping everything running smoothly.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Upgraded my 2013 Challenger SXT. To a 2018 Destroyer Grey Scat Pack. Had it for about a month. I could not be happier. Just wanted to post some pics. Also, wanted to ask about the fender emblems that came on it. They are from a website called boosted scat pack, does this mean they are only for boosted Scat Packs, or is it okay to leave them on?
View attachment 1004316
how much did everything cost you

1 - 18 of 18 Posts