Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of upgrading my RES radio to include U-Connect and have a couple of questions. I believe the part number I need is 82211877. I'm not planning on changing out the mirror, but use a mike instead. I would also like to get IPOD intergration setup at the same time. My questions are, is that the right part number for the U-Connect? Is it better to have the mirror or just a mike? What is the correct part numbers for the IPOD cable and mike? Is this better left for a dealer install, since they have to flash the system? My radio has the buttons for voice and U-Connect, but report U-Connect not installed when you use them.

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
There was someone just a couple days ago that changed his radio out and added UConnect maybe he'll chime in with the part #. He said that the dealer flashed his module for free so if you have a good dealer like that and you can add the hardware yourself you'ld be better off to do it that way.
07:25 PM Tidalwave
was the member

·
Registered
99 Posts
Is the flash in the radio or in the computer?? I have a RES radio and a UConnect kit that was in my 09 RT, I pulled both and added the RER Mygig. I have the UConnect on this site for sale 300.00.

If I did a radio swap with the buyer, would that prevent them from having to get the dealer involved??

ANYONE HAVE THE ANSWER?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts