Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey all!! I plan on getting projector headlights with halo angel eyes on them but my 2013 r/t came without projector headlights...my question is can we just plug and play or do we need some sort of conversion kit or special wiring, harnesses, etc. ? Thanks fellow Challenger users..:bangin:

also...I am replacing my front upper grill...are those emblems..the RT and challenger ones glued or clipped on? looking on ebay to get some..thanks again

·
Registered
245 Posts
Couldn't tell you on the lights but the emblems are clip on, I pulled my challenger badge off because I didn't like the way it looked, it's just clipped on

·
Registered
83 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
They are plug and play as long as you buy the headlights made for non oem HID cars.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I did this same exact mod and added an hid kit to it. Be careful with what bulbs you stick into the projectors if you're sticking with halogen bulbs. Regular halogen bulbs have that painted tip and when used with projectors the light does not shine through properly.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I want to do this mod also, but I don't want halo's nothing wrong with them, but I don't want to have them. I like the side lights the way they are, just the middle ambers lights on. Does anyone know a projector headlight for a non HID RT, without halo. all the ones I have seen are replacement for existing HID lights.

Sorry to jump in on your thread WUfromLosAngeles

1 - 6 of 6 Posts