Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the saying goes - if it weren't for bad luck... :icon_evil:

I spend a small fortune (for me anyway) on a brand new set of wheels and tires for my SRT. :banana:I go online this morning to check the shipping status and lo and behold, the UPS website says EXCEPTION - 5 a.m. Hodgkins, IL - Transportation accident occurred. :yikes:

Darn Illinois weather - anyway, I check the website when I got home 12 hours later and the same message is still posted. :confused:

So, I call UPS and the representative says no additional information is available and he does not know what happened - but there was definitely an accident. :scratchhead: He goes on to say he doesn't know if it was a train, truck or airplane. :huh: He suggests I call the shipper because sometimes UPS Customer Care will call the shipper when there is an accident. :weird:

Well, of course, the shipper has not heard anything either. :brickwall:

I was looking forward to putting them on this weekend - oh, well. Life goes on...

I fell a bit better now - thanks for letting me vent a bit. :wave:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Maybe the truck is upside-down along a snow covered interstate somewhere...

I bet they show up..took me nearly two weeks to get a set of jumbo U-joints from NAPA just recently..was supposed to take two days. However the weather got in the equation..and took about 12 days.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts