Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a used Kenne Bell 2.8 Black non LC with 1900 miles on it. The price is 6200.00 installed and tuned out the door. I will honor a 12mo/12k warranty on the unit as well if we install it. This is a cash deal...if we use credit cards, there will an additional fee of 3% to cover the card fees. If you just want to buy the kit its 5200.00 plus shipping if required. This is a complete kit with tuner.
Contact Adam 909-388-2536 or email us at [email protected] .
I dont check PMs reguraly as Im very busy. Thanks Adam

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Thanks Adam! Money is wired and I will sync with you later today, can't wait!
Justin
Great Deal let me know which tires you go with so I can buy that stock... :guiness:

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Thanks, but I'm gonna have to take it easy on tires cause I "blew" my budget so to speak. After the last experience/nightmare trying to buy another members Procharger who later reneged, this guy is an absolute pleasure to deal with. We actually did business the way it's normally done, gave each other our word and I wired the money this morning. This will be fun and from reading all of Adam's posts he clearly knows what he's talking about...
Justin
Great Deal let me know which tires you go with so I can buy that stock... :guiness:

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
that's better than free.. well its cheaper than the unit runs new.. so that's better than free labor and a best friend discount..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts