Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The local dealership has an 09 R/T, silver with 20 inch chrome wheels, loaded (nav, etc), automatic. I can get it for 24600 + TTL. It has 44k miles. Is this a good deal?

·
Registered
241 Posts
It can definately vary by region but to me it seems a little high. I got my 09 R/T loaded with 6000 miles for $27,500 OTD. If it's in great shape I guess I would have been looking for maybe a grand or two less maybe? Hard to say however cause the local and regional markets drive the market price.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the input, i think it is really more miles than I want and silver is probably the color I want the least.

·
Super Moderator
09 RT Challenger auto
3,467 Posts
yep skip it. toooooo many negitives already, youll regret it. dont do it. please dont !
FT

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
You guys are making me feel bad..I have 44k+ miles :(
haha But Christine is still running like a champ!

·
Registered
190 Posts
buy mine

Have a 09 R/T with 17,000 miles all yours 25,000

·
Registered
574 Posts
Someone posted that you can get new Rts for around $27k, I'm not sure about that but I know if you haggle at the dealer you can get for $29k easy.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, for the hell of it I want and drove it. It simply did not feel right. It felt way down on power compared to the 10 i drove earlier and the power steering felt like it was on the way out. it was definatly a no go especially after i asked for a carfax and was told the machine the use to print it is down.... right. THat and the fact that they got my credit mixed up with someone elses (they never ran mine) told me I had a 420 and asked me to leave the lo After I kindly informed them that was not me and my credit is fine, I left and will do my business elsewhere. Anywho, silver R/T at Deskins Motors in Pikeville Ky, it has issues lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts