Banned
675 Posts
waiting for dyno results

Also worried they will void my warranty

·
Registered
387 Posts
An iron and a ironing board and good as new lol
Is Gonader staying Kowalskified or putting a different set of graphics later on.

·
Registered
437 Posts

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
Guys, we need to think...

Word just came from a reliable source that the worker who installed Goehner's stripes saw this post. Who's brilliant idea was it to go public with this?

The worker is now sedated and resting comfortably at a local psychiatric hospital. According to my friend, the man went totally beserk while on the job after reading Challengertalk. Crazed worker took a huge roll of blue striping tape outside the shop door, unrolling it fully into the street (isn't there like 1000' of tape on a roll BB?).

Guy then reportedly grabbed a pair of scissors waving them in the air threatening to cut while yelling out mumbled obscenities. He was eventually tackled and held to the ground by security before doing more damage.

Guys, we need to think next time we do something like Goehner. Especially so when we decide to publish it openly on this forum!

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'll give you 50 cents for 'em; and a buck if Goehner will autograph 'em.

·
Registered
296 Posts
will these fit on an SE?

·
Registered
105 Posts
8 weeks worth of work by Ground Effects...undone in an hour?

·
Registered
630 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
I think it was more like 4 hours and 9 beers.....
Classic :thumbsup:
It looks 100x better.

But don't worry about those stripes getting lonely...
I'm sure they will eventually have plenty of company at the landfill.

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Well I must be the odd man out..... I like those 392 stripes.....BUT I gotta agree with Hemi2NV...... they should offer stripe delete for those who don't want em.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I like the plain white, looks clean, however I also like the stripes on there too, I like both, but if i had this car I would do the same, let me say again the all white looks good. but if ya keep the stripes, it still looks good. everyone has their own taste, either way still a nice car! I took my hood carbon sticker off of my black car, looked good either, just like the all black better.

·
Registered
298 Posts
if you can, post up some pics out in the sun,let us get a good look of that car in all white out of the garage. :browsmiley:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts