Agreed, it had to be done.
392 IE looks better without them,

and as always WWKD (what would Kowalski do),
he'd remove them, doesn't want any part of them, only attracts attention,
:smoker:

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Awhile back someone took their CLASSIC R/T stripes off of their STONEWHITE car and made me cringe. I like the all white look but I bought mine for the "retro look" a little bit more.

O.K we need BRIGHT WHITE NAKED 392 pics.

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Can't wait to see a Blue IE minus the ford stripes.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Awhile back someone took their CLASSIC R/T stripes off of their STONEWHITE car and made me cringe. I like the all white look but I bought mine for the "retro look" a little bit more.

O.K we need BRIGHT WHITE NAKED 392 pics.
I'd tell you where to find them but I don't feel like getting banned ....

·
Registered
298 Posts
now thats funny! :bigthumb: please we dont want you to ge banned, I am sure since we all have access to the internet, we can all find a NAKED WHITE 392, lol!

but on a more serious note, nothing wrong with the classic stone white R/T stripes, it also looks good.

·
Registered
630 Posts
I Googled "naked white 392" and got a picture of a nekkid butt with a penis in each orifice. Not what I was looking for.....

·
Registered
437 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Word on the street is the local Ford dealership came and picked them up....

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
$200 down the drain. Why didn't the factory offer stripe delete? If they can get an additional $200 per car, why not?

For you guys who think that a stripeless white car is an envious machine to have, this poor guy has been sitting on the lot for at least a year - when I was looking last year in March. True, it's Stone instead of Bright, but...
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T For Sale | Oshkosh WI

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
$200 down the drain. Why didn't the factory offer stripe delete? If they can get an additional $200 per car, why not?

For you guys who think that a stripeless white car is an envious machine to have, this poor guy has been sitting on the lot for at least a year - when I was looking last year in March. True, it's Stone instead of Bright, but...
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T For Sale | Oshkosh WI
Not too hard to understand why. It has nothing to do with color. It's a year old and they're still asking for full MSRP. What were they asking for it back in March?

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
Not too hard to understand why. It has nothing to do with color. It's a year old and they're still asking for full MSRP. What were they asking for it back in March?
The website is just showing MSRP, I am sure they would take less. That is the site Chrysler provides its dealers and it shows MSRP and sometimes includes rebates.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
This dealer sometimes lists a discount and sometimes not. I think they had one, but since withdrew it. Not sure and not sure what their marketing strategy is. Last year they had discounts posted for the SE I was interested in. If it had leather, I might be driving a gray with Rallye stripes and wheels now.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
That dealer in Oshkosh was willing to order my new GWE SRT at Invoice.

So I am positive they would take way under MSRP (and likely under invoice) for that 2010 R/T.

JFF:D

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hemi2nv I have a DWB and I've really been thinking about taking the stripes off. Did you guys use anything special to take em off? Judging by the reaction it's not widely accepted to do to the IEs lol. I'm not a big stripe fan

·
Registered
353 Posts
No way...car looks too plain now. So are people going to say that he's trying to copy a kowalski special now? Hopefully he replaces with another stripe. What's next...remove the 392 badges? I'm not saying the car looks like crap now because it doesn't so don't take this personal.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts