Dodge Challenger Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
No way...car looks too plain now. So are people going to say that he's trying to copy a kowalski special now? Hopefully he replaces with another stripe. What's next...remove the 392 badges? I'm not saying the car looks like crap now because it doesn't so don't take this personal.

Sorry Bro... But I disagree 100%... A Challenger was never meant to wear Ford Stripes... period.
That IE on the line looked much better without them :thumbsup: and there is NOTHING wrong with a plain white Challenger. :bigthumb:
I'd say that even if (perish the thought) Vanishing Point had never been made.

Besides... Even the Kowalski Edition's, won't be true Kowalski's...
Until someone has the stones to remove the passenger side mirror & install a manual drivers mirror.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
And who would want to move the filler nozzle to the right side? :)

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Great thread...Goehner def got big ones having them removed, but it's his car and ya gotta love that. Personally, I think they look awesome...and I could care less if people call em ford stripes, who gives a f__k? If it looks good, that's all that matters, get over it moparheads, it's just a freakin car. BTW A kowalski Challenger should have been an R/T, not a 392...come on BOB, what were you thinking?!lol
All in good fun folks, please don't get the panties in a bunch over it. Does anybody remember the Blue Viper GTS Coupe that came out years ago with the twin white stipes? That was imo the coolest Viper ever made. Ford stripes? Who cares...

Attachments

·
Registered
207 Posts
Great thread...Goehner def got big ones having them removed, but it's his car and ya gotta love that. Personally, I think they look awesome...and I could care less if people call em ford stripes, who gives a f__k? If it looks good, that's all that matters, get over it moparheads, it's just a freakin car. BTW A kowalski Challenger should have been an R/T, not a 392...come on BOB, what were you thinking?!lol
All in good fun folks, please don't get the panties in a bunch over it. Does anybody remember the Blue Viper GTS Coupe that came out years ago with the twin white stipes? That was imo the coolest Viper ever made. Ford stripes? Who cares...
Damn, you read my mind. :)

41 - 44 of 44 Posts