Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking into a used T/A 392 and wondering if anybody else has bought one. What was the price and the mileage?

·
Premium Member
2,610 Posts
The T/A model just came out in 2017, so I doubt you will find any used ones for sale so soon.

·
Registered
2016 Jazz Blue A8 Scat
937 Posts
Around here there are a few used ones already. They are about the same price as the new ones. Watched one come and go last week. Same deal on Scat Pack?s here. Kinda makes sense to just buy new at this point, at least in the St Louis area. Demand is so high for used cars that they sometimes go for more than new!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Around here there are a few used ones already. They are about the same price as the new ones. Watched one come and go last week. Same deal on Scat Pack?s here. Kinda makes sense to just buy new at this point, at least in the St Louis area. Demand is so high for used cars that they sometimes go for more than new!

Any idea what the asking and selling prices were

·
Registered
2016 Jazz Blue A8 Scat
937 Posts
Any idea what the asking and selling prices were
About $40K, depending on options. When I pulled the window stickers, they showed about $47k

Keep in mind that there are 2018s with stickers around $47k here that are listed for $41k on-line. For $1k, I'd take the new one.

·
Registered
2016 Jazz Blue A8 Scat
937 Posts
Try the CarGurus website or app for your phone. Works pretty good. Just don't trust the "average price paid" nonsense. It can fluctuate wildly. Garbage in, garbage out as they say.

·
Registered
2016 Jazz Blue A8 Scat
937 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Red one with 109 miles on it is still there at 41900

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Already found the car
Congratulations!!!!! Yay, good, now details please. All of them actually, pictures too.
Thanks and very happy for you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
ns1aar, I initially had my dealer write up the order in Go Mango , but changed my mind at the last minute to Contusion Blue. The color is kind of deceptive at first glance , but in direct sunlight the pearl really comes out in the paint. The rarity of the color choice is an added bonus for certain.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ns1aar, I initially had my dealer write up the order in Go Mango , but changed my mind at the last minute to Contusion Blue. The color is kind of deceptive at first glance , but in direct sunlight the pearl really comes out in the paint. The rarity of the color choice is an added bonus for certain.
I was going to buy a 15 SRT Jazz Blue but got involved in something else and lost out found this and it should be mine later today.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts