Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2015 SRT, 6 Speed, Sublime Green
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been a daily visitor to the forum for a year and a half now and an idea popped into my head. Recent threads have been seeking the meanings of user names and why certain avatars are used. The answers that some have offered have been interesting to say the least.

Curiosity is getting the best of me, so this thread is asking those interested to take this one step further and post pictures of members next to, or in their Challengers so we can put names with faces or vice versa. No secret agenda or motives here. Just curious... I'll start it off. If you don't have a photo of you with your car, you should have one shot soon and post it up. You'll never look so good...

Fyrdude

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

I posted this the other night kinda late from the west coast. Thought I would give it one bump in "prime time" to see if anyone wants to post up...

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
thats me preparing for my next pass

Attachments

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for posting up guys...

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Here I am on day of pick up... a little over 2 years ago.
As for my screen name, it came from the Black R/T Charger I
owned before I bought the Challenger SRT.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Old Fat Guy Messing Up Picture Of Beautiful Car On The Beach in Biloxi, MS

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Very nice photos... See? You never looked so good.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
My user name is pretty lame - jsd512 = just some dude and 512 was a random number that popped into my head. That's what makes this forum so much better than most others, guys are older. I am 35. Having a forum fulls of teeny boppers and 20 somethings gets real old, real fast.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts