Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

V6 Performance Videos and Photos

I just realized these havent been posted on this forum yet so I thought I would share in case you havent seen them before. These are from past V6 performance testing and projects which has since been put into production.

Dyno Testing for the Inertia Camshafts, Ported TB and Manifold

Sound Clip and Ride-along

1st Track Run w/ Inertia Camshafts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
The track run looked good. I wonder what exhaust kit that was too....
Blastin Bob's 10db non-resonated dual conversion kit and I replaced the factory suitcase muffler with a Dynomax. In the track run though 90% of that sound is coming from that WS6 Trans Am I think he was running cutouts.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh perfect-I've been looking at those kits, your video has been even more helpful now! Thanks!

Cool, they are good quality and for someone on a budget you cant beat it. If I were going to do it again I would probably buy the Dynomax true duals for another couple hundred bucks. Remember too though the camshafts and the ported parts changed the sound a whole lot. There is a lot more lope then you'll find on a stock 3.5 with the BB kit.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Cool, they are good quality and for someone on a budget you cant beat it. If I were going to do it again I would probably buy the Dynomax true duals for another couple hundred bucks. Remember too though the camshafts and the ported parts changed the sound a whole lot. There is a lot more lope then you'll find on a stock 3.5 with the BB kit.
Yep, that's true. Why hasn't AEcarbon come out w/ a CAI for the V6 Challenger yet? At least I don't think they have....

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Track run did look good. Hell, he looked like he was out in front for just a bit. Bet you the guy in the TA was not too pleased he was being pulled by a V6 Mag. :) What are the numbers for the dyno?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Track run did look good. Hell, he looked like he was out in front for just a bit. Bet you the guy in the TA was not too pleased he was being pulled by a V6 Mag. :) What are the numbers for the dyno?
Well the car had some tuning issues and a slight vacuum leak so wasnt running its absolute best but still managed 200rwhp and 220rwtq. Stock numbers were estimated about 178rwhp and 190rwtq. I was happy with the gains over stock.

·
Registered
26 Posts
lookin foward to your V6 CAI

Please keep me posted on V6 CAI...If you are not in the process of making one anytime soon any suggestions??? Does your filter you sell fit on any of the other after market CAIs out there???

1 - 12 of 12 Posts