Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Sublime Shaker, 2010 Plum Crazy R/T Classic, 2010 Detonator Yellow R/T Classic
1,936 Posts
will 2014 v6 front springs fit 2017 r/t scatpack
Yes, they will fit, but why do that??? The V6 springs are longer, they will compress a bit more with the heavier R/T motor but not as much as you think.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Terrible idea.

also bags are probably bot the best choice either unless you wanna for out a lot of dough.

Try a matched set of shocks/springs from a company like eibach. Coilovers would be the next step up. Then bags

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2013 Challenger SXT
1,221 Posts
Old 1/4 mile racer trick, v6 spring in a v8 car, the taller v6 spring stores more energy, so when you launch the front comes up faster to put more weight on the rear tires. Run the v6 spring with a 90/10 drag strut. front end should really pop up on launch real nice and the 90/10 will help hold the front end up. Run some skinny's and remove the sway bar, take off the front bumper..............were does it end.........lol.

Another trick cut a coil off the rear spring, increases spring rate to help control wheel hop and helps to plant the tires, combine this with some 50/50 shocks.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Believe it or not, I have already taken off sway bar, added skinnies, big tires, gutted the car, and the seats and bumper are next. I do have a hard time finding a 90/10 shock.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts