Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys. Thanks for taking the time reading this threat and for the help. So I'm th I king of trading in my 2015 sxt for a nice 2017 rt scatpack! Just wondering if any of you guys have any opinions as to how much will I get for my trade in by dodge dealer or car max? My car is black on black, car looks amazing new since I buffed it n waxed it for about 8 hours of work. Interior looks new as well since no one ever sits in the back. The mileage for the is at 23,700 miles. I've been looking around online deals and found some good scatpack deals around as low as 33k to 37k before taxes n all that. My credit score falls in 680 to 710 n got pre approved by my credit union. I owe 16k on my car. So how can I go by getting that scat pack? Should I get the number deal first then say hey I got pre approved from my credit union bank n lastly say oh n i like to trade in my car as well? As for after market parts.... I know... It's not worth nothing I'm sure. But I have installed an age intake, spoiler, flowmaster exhaust, HID housing kit, HID fog lights oem, springs to lower the car +1 inch, 245 front perilli tires, and 275 on the rear with hellcat replica wheels. Still have all original parts except the 18" stock wheels. Still under warranty till 36k miles and never had any mechanical problems, wash the ride once a week for the past 3 years haha, not one car What. Kbb, cars.com, car gury, rate this car private sale 20k+ n trade in from 17k to 19k Many thanks for the help.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts