Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
set of Mopar scoop inserts will fit 08-14 make your scoops" functional" 50 plus shipping CDC fake hood pins with lanyards they are stainless are look real just need new double sided tape to attach to hood 40 plus shipping

·
Registered
133 Posts
Stuff from my sold Challenger

lots of stuff for sale. pics to follow.Mr Norms quarter panel scoops painted PW7 bright white but not installed 150 shipped conus// california car cover "Noah" used for 1 month with storage bag 200 shipped conus//Diablosport I2 #i2010 MARRIED in original box with all cables perfect condition only used to flash gear change 50 shipped conus// chrome metal "Challenger" plate frame perfect condition 20 shipped conus I will update as I go through stuff prices are OBO

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
3.6 tb

I have a stock throttle body off my 2012 SXT had about 50k miles when removed worked perfect 60 shipped in the conus OBO

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,740 Posts
You realize you used the Sold prefix when you posted this post? I changed it to For Sale so maybe more will look ;)

A Guy

Reactions: jeffawats

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bump the scoop inserts are over 100 new from Mopar...... hood pins will fool and amaze your friends

1 - 20 of 29 Posts