Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
2018 Billet Silver SRT 392 (1 of 2)
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 2018 SRT 392 Challenger. I created an account at mopar.com and was checking things out. When I went to see my Vehicle Health Report, it said "Your vehicle is not capable of Vehicle Health Reports". Is this because I never signed up for Uconnect Access? If this is the case, what are the pros and cons of Uconnect Access?

Thanks,
saint ?

Screen Shot 2019-08-11 at 10.51.38 AM.png

Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
The one big con is the cost. I missed the sale they had at the beginning of the summer, 陆 off for 90 days or something. I was going to try it out, but never did.

Premium Member
The health report isn't anything special. They tell you the air pressure in your tires, and how many miles are on your car. They let you know if there are any outstanding recalls that haven't been taken care of.

Maybe it's just me, but they try to push you to the dealership anytime you are approaching any 10,000 mile milestone. .

Reactions: Parrott_350

Registered
2018 Billet Silver SRT 392 (1 of 2)
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies. So, am I correct in my assumption that I don't have access to them because I haven't signed up for Uconnect Access?

saint?

Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
I believe that is correct, yes. I signed up for the free trial when the car was new, and didn't continue once that was over. I still get the reports though

A Guy

Reactions: saint

Registered
I have a free one year trial with my new Scat. It does have a readout for what I assume are error codes, if any are present. Not totally sure, though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts