Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
‘13 Challenger SRT 6M
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed a 93 canned tune a few weeks ago. It now feels like it's no longer "working" if you will. Doesn't feel as strong as when I loaded it. So I wanted to reinstall the stock tune today then re do the canned 93 just to see if it would correct itself. I hooked up my Intune, and when I go to write the stock tune it says "vehicle not supported". WTF?! What does that mean? How can that be when I'm using the same device I purchased two weeks ago, ( reputable vendor on this site, authorized), now it says my vehicle isn't recognized. I guess I'll try to get in touch with Diablo. Anybody have this before?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
511 Posts
Installed a 93 canned tune a few weeks ago. It now feels like it's no longer "working" if you will. Doesn't feel as strong as when I loaded it. So I wanted to reinstall the stock tune today then re do the canned 93 just to see if it would correct itself. I hooked up my Intune, and when I go to write the stock tune it says "vehicle not supported". WTF?! What does that mean? How can that be when I'm using the same device I purchased two weeks ago, ( reputable vendor on this site, authorized), now it says my vehicle isn't recognized. I guess I'll try to get in touch with Diablo. Anybody have this before?

Try hitting restore vehicle rather than write tune.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
‘13 Challenger SRT 6M
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
Have you brought it to the dealership after the tune?

·
Registered
‘13 Challenger SRT 6M
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Run the auto updater then try again :)

On line? Did that. Plugged it into my windows based computer, like when I first got it. It does nothing when I plug it in now. Is this thing just not working properly now? That's what it seems like to me.

·
Registered
‘13 Challenger SRT 6M
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
Hi teddyp,

Did you ever get this resolved? If so, what did you have to do?

Just curious.

·
Registered
‘13 Challenger SRT 6M
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi teddyp,

Did you ever get this resolved? If so, what did you have to do?

Just curious.

Hey what's up man. Yeah I'm not sure what happened, I probably dorked something up trying to do an update to the tuner. I called Diablo, extremely helpful by the way, great company, they had me check the status of the tool, not sure what I read them off of the screen but they said it didn't have any of the updates or the tune wasn't loaded in the device, not sure. They knew though and that's all that maters lol. They guided me through the update, went smooth. They told me after that to load the stock tune, then the 93 tune and all should be fine. Of course they were right. My Challenger runs like a F-ing monster!!! I love that tuner! Thanks for asking bro.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts