Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We recently purchased a 5.7L M6 Furious Fuchsia (i.e. 2010) Challenger R/T with only 13k miles on it, garage/show queen. Lots of trophy's etc...
Lot's of add on dodads, we were blessed to meet the original owner and retrieve all the factory original parts as well ... No PCM.

It supposedly has the Scat Pack Stage 1 installed, it's badged, has Mopar CAI and cat backs.

However we cannot find proof of this with any of the local dealers.

I question the PCM, It appears stock/factory, no additional stickers or anything to ID it ...

Is there a way to verify the PCM is a Scat Pack Stage 1 PCM?

Thanks

-Enjoy
fh : )_~

·
Premium Member
1,375 Posts
Congrats on your new ride , we have a 2015 RT plus ,, with Sage 1 PCM
Do not if this will help you ( photo) is the box with part #
The company that makes them is Arrow in Michigan

Attachments

·
Registered
516 Posts
I have the SP1 kit in my 2015. I didn't look all that closely at the PCM however it did have a sticker on it from Arrow Racing Engines. Sometimes people just buy "most" of the Stage One stuff and not the PCM. I call those the "Stage 3/4 Kit".

I would bet a dollar to a dog turd that Luke from SW Motors could tell you. He's sold hundreds of them.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Yes if there is no "Arrow Racing Engines" sticker on the actual pcm then it is a stock pcm.

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
I have the SP1 kit in my 2015. I didn't look all that closely at the PCM however it did have a sticker on it from Arrow Racing Engines. Sometimes people just buy "most" of the Stage One stuff and not the PCM. I call those the "Stage 3/4 Kit".

I would bet a dollar to a dog turd that Luke from SW Motors could tell you. He's sold hundreds of them.
I did the Hellcat intake mod, had a muffler shop replace the mufflers with Thrush Welded and remove the resonators and added the Scat Pack 1 PCM. Is that a stage 1/2? :dunno: LOL

·
Registered
516 Posts
I did the Hellcat intake mod, had a muffler shop replace the mufflers with Thrush Welded and remove the resonators and added the Scat Pack 1 PCM. Is that a stage 1/2? :dunno: LOL
No, the Hellcat upgrade makes it a 5/8!

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi All,

Thanks for the responses ...

It appears it's a stock PCM, there is no Arrow Racing Engines sticker that I can see, though I have not pulled it out ... Just used a mirror.

So, I'm pulling all the Scat Pack badging ... No fakes allowed here!

Sure glad it wasn't bought on Scat Pack provenance. My ol'lady bought it and has no clue what a Scat Pack is.
You see, we found out a little over two years ago I have serious health issues, realization set in that I was not going to be able to finish my current project or enjoy it.
So, A few weeks ago I was awoken from my afternoon nap with a vroom vroom vroom outside my bedroom window, when I looked out the window, there is was!

All she knew was, it's a beautiful car, low mileage, been meticulously maintained, a color I would like, it's Hemi powered, Manual Transmission and Sun roof ...
At the time we didn't even know it was a special edition.

Gotta love her!

-Enjoy
fh : )_~

1 - 7 of 7 Posts