Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
good morning all, i was wondering if anyone else has experianced this. at cruising speeds there is a annoying vibration right behind the drivers seat, it sometimes feels like its behind my left ear. thought it was the windows not sealing correctly which i guess could still be the case. but if anyone could help me with this i know you all can.

·
Registered
54 Posts
You might want to check your clothes hanger (or maybe it is correct to call it a clothes hanger-hanger?). Mine was loose but on the passenger side. I think the small plastic cover over the seat belt roller (where the seat belt comes out of the interior panel) can come loose as well.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
good morning all, i was wondering if anyone else has experianced this. at cruising speeds there is a annoying vibration right behind the drivers seat, it sometimes feels like its behind my left ear. thought it was the windows not sealing correctly which i guess could still be the case. but if anyone could help me with this i know you all can.

Ah!!! The first thing I found that was "odd" about the 'LENGER, when I got it, was with the window all the way down, the seat belt actually vibrated in the wind. Depending on where you have it set to sit on your shoulder, it may or may not be what you are experiencing, but that's the first thing I thought of reading your post.

Or, since you mention the window not seating correctly I could be completely wrong. :scratchhead: :redcap:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts