Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, SHORT STORY.

I been in the page back in 2012. When i had my Challenger RT. Did some mods...but traded it in 3 years later and went to 2011 corvette grand sport. Year later, i went back to get me my 2016 Challenger Scat Pack.

I been adding things here and there, just never posted it. Finally after getting most of the exterior mods i wanted, decided to do myself a video. So, here it is..

Follow me on Instagram @abinadabp

hood,side scoops,wing,front end conversion,stripes,paint match,rims,tires,system,lowering springs,lights, etc..

enjoy. (couldn't post pics, so attached them down below.)

Attachments

·
Registered
588 Posts
Very nice. I follow your instagram account and watched the progression of your car.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
I would turn my DRL on. Very nice. Cept that noise at the end. Or middle, the end for me.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,782 Posts
Don't see any Hellcat call outs? This?

IMG_20171128_235745_227.jpg

A Guy

·
Registered
602 Posts
Fantastic work.

That is one Awesome looking Challenger.

·
Premium Member
2016 Scat Pack
945 Posts
I have a difficult time seeing what kind of callout you have on your fenders. Is it a custom scat pack logo or?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,342 Posts
Reactions: Evil Minion

·
Registered
6,342 Posts
OK, SHORT STORY.

I been in the page back in 2012. When i had my Challenger RT. Did some mods...but traded it in 3 years later and went to 2011 corvette grand sport. Year later, i went back to get me my 2016 Challenger Scat Pack.
Bravo! Those mods all work so well together and it really looks amazing!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
im sorry for late response. These were custom made. Once i got them, Boosted versions came out and i had just finished doing the powder coating so i couldnt spend on another set of badges lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
3,146 Posts
You've got one of the nicest looking B5 blue Challenger's that I've seen!

The mods are Very tasteful and they work well together!

Great job! :thumbsup:

What lowering springs did you put on her? That's the perfect usable height for our cars!

Also, if you don't mind me asking, where did you get those side louvers behind the doors? They are Very Cool looking!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts