Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys put a lil video together. audio is horrible. lots of static. oh well i need to get a better camera

YouTube - 2010 Challenger flowmaster exhaust

ps despite the static in the video, everything seems louder. i personally think its not loud enough. what do you guys think?:thumbsup:

·
Registered
585 Posts
hey the vid and audio are not that bad at all and the mind gapfills good notes from the Hemi. Appreciate you sharing as I am contempleating flowmaster cans also with resdelete. I think it sounds great from idle to load. Helps me out thanks again :thumbsup:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey the vid and audio are not that bad at all and the mind gapfills good notes from the Hemi. Appreciate you sharing as I am contempleating flowmaster cans also with resdelete. I think it sounds great from idle to load. Helps me out thanks again :thumbsup:
thanks for the generous words but i really do need a better camera. Im glad it helped out. i think with all the things you have done to your b5 it should sound really really good. ill be purchasing an intake next but im waiting to see if what i have now will settle in and get louder, like i said i think it sounds louder in the video, its a bit more tamer than what the video makes it seem, IMO...Cheers!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts