Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed Oracle red plasma halos and gobo led door projectors. I realize that aftermarket lighting is not everyones cup of tea and if its not feel free to move on. Check out the video below...

·
Registered
402 Posts
Looks sweet!! I am leaning towards the color adjustable setup. Looks like some extra lights under the headlight buckets I don't think I've seen before.
Saw a bunch of different Oracle setups at Springfest in LA last year. I have seen those door projectors on a car with Ashanti wheels, great effect.
Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Very cool. People love those door projectors. I have them too. Every time I open my doors the projectors get more attention than the car.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, these are the plasma halos and they dont have the color changing available yet but it will be coming out very soon.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Are the door projectors 3w or 5w?

·
Registered
1 Posts
looks sick! i have the door projectos as well but with the R/T logo. i just orderd my white/red smd orcale halos. kinda nervous about installing them i heard its hard.

·
Registered
624 Posts
looks sick! i have the door projectos as well but with the R/T logo. i just orderd my white/red smd orcale halos. kinda nervous about installing them i heard its hard.
Im interested in those red and white smd halos and would love to see a video when you install them! And to the OP it looks great, do the plasma halos dim or strobe, etc?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts