Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been going through every thread I can find that has pictures of viper wheels and it's got my head spinning. Was wanting to start a thread of viper wheels only that lists rim and tire size. Any takers?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
628 Posts
AKM38, beautiful! One of the nicest looking Challengers out there. I just bought a set of these in black from a member here today, can't wait to try them on. Steelguitarbarber didn't you pick up a set of these? Any pictures yet? Cmchristo, thanks for the pics, they look great. Mine will be 20x9 front and rear as well and I was curious how they would look in the rear, seems like everyone is running staggered which is what I was planning on doing but these were such an amazing deal I couldn't pass them up. It looks like they stick out past the body about the same as the 10's just not as concaved, am I wrong? I'm hoping they will stick out a bit. I'm thinking I'll replace the rears when I need new tires cause I'm deadest on 315's. Possibly put a set of drag radials on the 9's for the strip, not ideal but hey, I'm cheap and I love the look of a fat tire!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the replies guys! Yes powertec I did pick up a set but haven't put them on yet. I'm gonna do it Monday morning. We have had some crazy weather here in Houston so I've been hiding inside when I'm not at work. Haha. I'll post pictures as soon as I do. I can't wait to get them on.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Right on, I should be getting mine Monday or Tuesday, I'll need to wash the car but I should be posting a few pics here shortly after.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Here's mine,

22x9 in the front w/ 265/35/22
22x10 in the rear w/ 295/30/22

CLEAN!! I like the custom Dodge emblem with the stripes on the grill, nice touch.

·
Registered
306 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
628 Posts
Love the vipers.

THANK YOU!! Now I know exactly what my car will look like with these wheels. They are 20's right? Looks like your lowered on Sportlines too? I was planning to dip them flat black but after seeing your's most likely will not! Looks awesome! I'm getting them in the mail Tuesday and I can't wait, it's killing me, especially now. Does anyone know if the 9's stick out as far as the 10's in the rear? I've read that the 9's are a +18 offset for sure, but I seem to find that the 10's are +18 on some sites and a +20something on other sites. If they are +18 then they should stick out an extra 1/2" further than the 9's, if they are in the +20's then they would sit about the same, so anyone know what the offset is for sure on the 10's?

1 - 20 of 64 Posts