Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Virginia spotted thread

5K views 28 replies 14 participants last post by  thequick135 
#1 ·
Not sure if there's any interest in a thread like this for the entire state but I will give it a try.

Spotted a black r/t or srt (not sure which) at 3:30pm on 58W bypass around South Hill

#3 ·
Yep I'm glad to say I don't see too many Challengers in NOVA. I have seen a red RT, Black SE , PCP not sure if it was RT or SRT and a silver car again not sure RT or SRT all in Stafford area of Northern VA.

#17 ·
The Black SE could have been me... I'm always between Woodbridge and Tysons

Saw a SICK black SRT with orange stripes and T/A hood in NOVA

#8 ·
rode over to the racetrack last weekend at Martinsville and saw one silver SE from new york.....lots of chargers though, but only one challenger besides mine

#9 ·
I see mine every day a couple times.

Haha, I see a black RT drive by my work every day.

#11 ·
I'm all over the Alexandria, Springfield, Kingstowne areas. Saw another Black R/T on 495...we crossed the Wilson bridge together.

#12 ·
Yesterday (4/21) Orange SRT8 (?) eastbound on Westfields Drive at 1600 in Chantilly. Toot-toot to you too!

White R/T southbound on Pleasant Valley & Herndon Ave at 1615.

:bigthumb:

#14 ·
Went on a 240 mile round trip today to play some golf and Wow I saw some challengers. Saw a PCP heading east on 460 around Appomattox 10:10am, A inferno red heading west on 460 at New london 10:50am, A silver one was behind me on 220 north at 11:30am and saw a white one heading west on 460 at Bedford around 6pm. Ive never seen so many in one day before.

#21 ·
Anyone in NOVA have Zoomers or Solo Perf cat backs? I want to order my exhaust but cannot rely on youtube clips. Corsa Extreme USED to be on my short list but I saw the installs at Carlisle last weekend and the Corsa is definitely a no go for me.

allanwms@yahoo.com
Culpeper, VA

2010 Silver SRT 6speed stripless...
I posted the same thing a while back but no response. I decided on Zoomers will be installing next month. If you can wait that long:)

#23 ·
SWEET SRT8 Spotted!

So, hi to the wicked TO (think it was TO, maybe HO) SRT8, I saw on Old Keene Mill Road on Saturday, around 2000 hrs. It had Texas Tags.

That was hands down the baddest sounding Challenger I have personally come across. At a red light, I was 3-4 cars back in the other lane, and could hear him. Eventually, I caught up to him, and pulled up behind him, at a red light over by the I-95 interchange at Old Keene Mill. He waved and I waved back.

Now, I am very happy with how my car sounds, but this SRT8 gave me goosebumps! Props to the owner and whatever he's running. I truly felt like the "little brother" in my R/T! :bigthumb:

#26 ·
Zoomers installed! I love the sound, would recommend hearing in person as it could be too loud for some. Just right old school sound for me!

Eibach pro springs lowered the car just right as well.:)

#28 ·
In VA....Spotted a red SRT on I-66 west in fairfax sat night in the 11pm hour. I was in my RT, drove by and gave thumbs up! Anyone?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.