Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Challenger SXT
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So looking around the forum I see lots of ideas about how to mod our cars to get a better than stock look. The two most common things i saw was a front splitter and a trunk lip. What model's front splitter would look best in your opinion? And in terms of trunk lip, which model's would look best? Any other visual mod ideas? All advice gladly accepted. Just wanted to have a different looking SXT.

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
I have always liked the Go-Wing spoiler on our Challengers. I also think hood pins and quarter side panels look great........:5:

Reactions: jgraham70 and Gcc

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,754 Posts
Some like the SRT front spoiler over the stock SXT item. I happen to like the stock. Rear spoiler is a different matter, so many choices from OEM to aftermarket. What year is your SXT? What style do you like? Honestly, the biggest visual changes you can make IMHO are lowering springs, and window tint.

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2,615 Posts
With my SXT, I would love to swap out the front spoiler for the SRT spoiler. I LOVE the aggressive look. The only thing stopping me is the issue of scraping it going up my brother's driveway, or on a parking curb.

On the Go-wing spoiler... If you have a backup camera, I'm not sure how to make the work. I don't know what color your car is, but I like a black rear spoiler to contrast with the body color.

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Try the AFR Track Attack spoiler. Aero : Challenger Track AtTAck Spoiler

When you go to the page make sure you look at all the pictures as it is quite unique in the extra shaping that they did. My car was actually the mule used when it was developed. The quality is second to none for aftermarket parts.

·
Registered
2017 Challenger SXT
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
With my SXT, I would love to swap out the front spoiler for the SRT spoiler. I LOVE the aggressive look. The only thing stopping me is the issue of scraping it going up my brother's driveway, or on a parking curb.

On the Go-wing spoiler... If you have a backup camera, I'm not sure how to make the work. I don't know what color your car is, but I like a black rear spoiler to contrast with the body color.
Just the type of front spoiler I was thinking of. Its Maximum Steel btw

Try the AFR Track Attack spoiler. When you go to the page make sure you look at all the pictures as it is quite unique in the extra shaping that they did. My car was actually the mule used when it was developed. The quality is second to none for aftermarket parts.
I do really like that spoiler

This is an '09 SE..
Loving that exhaust style! Maybe I should do that instead. Been really strongly considering a Borla Atak exhaust. I love the aggressive sound of it. My kind of style.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Are those Lake Pipes "functional"? They look awesome!
Thanks..
They are known as "Show Tubes"..
There are 4 'inlet' pipes,, only 1 is functional.
It hooked up after the O2 sensor and the cats..
It has 2 mufflers in the pipe itself..
There is a post I put up when I installed them,, somewhere on here..
search my handle and see.. I put them on in June 2009..

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,754 Posts

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
1,057 Posts
I’ve got the splitter and rear diffuser from Steve White Motors. The hood is from Speedlogix.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Speedlogix

·
Registered
3 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
So looking around the forum I see lots of ideas about how to mod our cars to get a better than stock look. The two most common things i saw was a front splitter and a trunk lip. What model's front splitter would look best in your opinion? And in terms of trunk lip, which model's would look best? Any other visual mod ideas? All advice gladly accepted. Just wanted to have a different looking SXT.
Rim stripes are what I call "high impact". Cheap and easy to install. Obviously best on black rims for contrast.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts