Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All I did post a thread about these light units Bought on ebay by so called seller ! ,just want to update you all
The actual units are well made The sequential turn signal is CRAP!! LOL, they might of well left them as normal turn signals
had a issue with one unit L/H side it will not do low beam the other is fine, contacted seller NO response at all,

Vland are a waste of time sent out over 12 or more emails lost count NO REPLY just F--K off !

Dont buy them !!¬

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi all
Bought a set of these lights to fit on my 2014 Challenger 392 , there the Hellcat style we have found out that one does not work on Low Beam/high beam
contacted Ebay seller ---won`t name them yet cos they have NOT sent a reply back there not helpful
Vland are a bunch of morons, period !!, please don`t buy, (n) there after sales service is F----D !! after over 14 emails
jack shit reply
looks like i have to buy another pair at over $500 just to rectifier high and low beam fault

1 - 2 of 2 Posts