Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Has anyone upgraded to VLAND taillights on their Challenger. I need help to find out where I find the green and white wires from my car to connect with the yellow and black wires on the new taillight. I know that the two wires are for the trunk release , where are the wires located? Anyone??

·
Registered
745 Posts
Has anyone upgraded to VLAND taillights on their Challenger. I need help to find out where I find the green and white wires from my car to connect with the yellow and black wires on the new taillight. I know that the two wires are for the trunk release , where are the wires located? Anyone??
I had these before i made the swap to the 15 stuff. You have to cut the button wires on the current plug and put them to the wires supplied in the vland lights.
I had the little wires from each outer light connected for a while then i unhooked the wires. Liked it better that way. Will only allow the outer lights to be turn signals

1 - 2 of 2 Posts