·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks for sharing it !
I am installing the vortech by myself, but there is written to use a TEE connector, is it necessary ? because i bought a used s/c and cant find this connector !! :s

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Yea, the manual leaves alot to be desired. I just took my bumper cover off an hour ago in anticipation of the Vortech's arrival sometime this week.

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would not have the confidence to do the install myself. I always imagined after putting in the tune the the throttle would stick wide open. I am too paranoid. Your car is going to rock with the vortech installed. I love mine

·
Registered
304 Posts
the install isn't bad, took us about 14 hours total, but as said, the instructions suck. I had to call DCX a couple of times to get them to clarify where vortech was lacking

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
I would not have the confidence to do the install myself. I always imagined after putting in the tune the the throttle would stick wide open. I am too paranoid. Your car is going to rock with the vortech installed. I love mine
It's not all that bad if you are mechanically inclined. I fix Elevators for a living so I've got that going for me. Before that I used to install custom car security/sound so that gives me a little advantage as well.

You had to see the look on my neighbor's face as I tore the nose off of my (At least to them) new car...priceless! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts