Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
6 psi. kit with Maxflow Bypass Valve valve upgrade. I have 4223 miles on the kit and have changed the oil once.
I'm also including an 8 psi. pulley and belt. I'll be pulling it off the car this weekend. This is a complete kit including Vortech tune.
With 6 psi. the Vortech base tune I made just under 495 RWHP. With a safe custom tune I made 525 rwhp / 468 ftlbs. tq.
With 8 psi. and a custom tune I made 562 / 483. I've got some supporting mods listed in my signature but you should expect similar gains.
Asking $4200.00

·
Registered
852 Posts
TEMPTING!!!! subscribing....

·
Registered
298 Posts
dammmmmmmm ittttt!!!!!!!!!!!! why! o why! couldnt this be posted a week earlier! I would have gave took it asap!!!!!!!!! I just bought one! :yikes::freak5:

it's all good. I got taken care of with top notch service, but this is still a deal.
bump! for a hell of a deal

·
Registered
136 Posts
Will this fit/work on a 5.7 2010 auto? Can these be installed without a dyno? What was the install time and also, how are these on engine life? I dont want to wear out my brand new engine... to quickly lol

·
Banned
7,566 Posts
Why you selling it Scott? Going with turbos or something?

·
Premium Member
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's for a 6 speed SRT8 only.

Speedy, I'm selling the car and the new owner wants it less the SC since he's purchasing it for his son.
I haven't made up my mind what I'm replacing it with, possibly the new 392, possibly a Boss 302 when it comes out next year. I'm still contemplating.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts