Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Price: $2500

Selling my forged Vossen VPS-305T's with tires. 22x9 in the front, 22x10.5 in the rear. Bolt pattern is 5x115 & will fit all modern Challenger, Chargers, and 300's. They will clear 6 piston Brembos.

I'm including tires because I have no other use for them. 265/35 Lexani LX-9 in the front, 295/30 Lexani LX-Thirty in the rear. About 50% life left in all 4.

These were specifically custom forged for a Scat Pack Challenger and approached $10,000 new. I am the second owner of these wheels. I got an insane deal on these and I'm passing that along to the next buyer.

These are forged, high end, super strong wheels. I've taken two 2,000 mile road trips on these without issue. There are zero bends or cracks. No curbing or road rash.

Price is firm. I don't need to sell them. I'm just parting with them because I'm moving to Philadelphia (in the city) and the roads are just too rough for a 22" wheel.

I can ship if need be but that will be at the buyer's expense and will most likely cost an additional $300.

PM if interested. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
Am I missing the price????

1 - 3 of 3 Posts