• Something Else (Please specify)

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Vote above for wheels if you want. Suggest other if you would like... I still haven't bought so I am still open to ideas. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,852 Posts
Keep the originals >:)

#1 of those 3 for your car

A Guy

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Keep the originals >:)

#1 of those 3 for your car

A Guy
I always enjoy your comments, A Guy. Yes, I like the originals, too... If they came in 20x10.5 I would get them. I could have them widened, but I want them to stick out a little more and the widening would be on the inside so they would virtually look the same unless I put in a spacer... I'm not sure I want to drive on widened wheels with a spacer??? Probably ok I suppose.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
George,
Consider the new Velgen Split5 instead of the Asanti. They look much cleaner and powerful. I don't like the other two..doesn't fit the look of your car.
They have other colors too.
Also, Velgen wheels have a great reputation for quality cast wheels. I believe they xray their wheels for flaws before they move on to paint. That is rare.

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
George,
Consider the new Velgen Split5 instead of the Asanti. They look much cleaner and powerful. I don't like the other two..doesn't fit the look of your car.
They have other colors too.
Also, Velgen wheels have a great reputation for quality cast wheels. I believe they xray their wheels for flaws before they move on to paint. That is rare.
These are very nice. Thanks for the heads up.

Try XO Luxury
Thanks. It seems strange, but on their website the only thing that they have that fits my car are 22" and I would rather go smaller than 20" if I found the right thing that would fit. Thanks for helping.

·
Registered
109 Posts
YOu can get the 20” to fit our cars.

Some are 20x10, 20x10.5 and 20x11. Depends on the design.

Call DJ at Envy Motoring in southern Florida.

He did a custom XOLuxury XF-1 setup for me on my Polaris Slingshot. 20x10.5” rear wheel

XO Wheels are nice and you don’t have to spend all that hard earned coin.

·
Registered
39 Posts
#3 - Project 6GR. Because I like the thickness of that 5 spoke design, it looks like it supports the presence of the Challenger better.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Boosted Stroked 2014 Shaker M6
2,455 Posts
I am unable to view thumbnails, so I cannot see anything. My vote is for Weld 17" wheels.

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Vision Legend 5's. I like the classic look and they looks so good on my car all shiny and s_it.
Thanks, I do like those... but there is a deep rooted hatred of all things that look like Cragars... LOL When I was growing up my town was a Chevy (GM) town and most of them had Cragars. I had the slotted wheels on my Charger, and all the other MOPARS I can think of either ran stock wheels or some type of slots or Centerlines. So, I just can't buy something that reminds me of a Chevelle/Camaro/LeMans/etc... It's too bad there aren't any decent looking Mag 500 or Rallye wheels out there in 20" that fit my car. Not only are most of them ugly and distorted looking, but they are around $1,200 a wheel...

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,852 Posts

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
second choice first first choice second....love the vert.

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
1 - 20 of 46 Posts