Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am about to pull the trigger on a set of these for my RT. Has anyone else had any experience with these? One of my concerns is what lug nuts should I be using on these. Specifically I was wanting to know if my lugs of my chrome clad 20's will be an acceptable option on these voxx SRT8 replicas? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,755 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk myrtplus14. Vöxx wheels have a sixty-degree (60°) taper conical seat. This is the same as stock lug nuts. However, stock lug nuts are low quality, and you'll surely want new ones for the new wheels. Listed is an example of lug nuts for your stock wheels and their dimensions

Gorilla OEM Black Locking Set 2005-2018 Challenger, Charger, 300, Magnum

A Guy

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to Challengertalk myrtplus14. Vöxx wheels have a sixty-degree (60°) taper conical seat. This is the same as stock lug nuts. However, stock lug nuts are low quality, and you'll surely want new ones for the new wheels. Listed is an example of lug nuts for your stock wheels and their dimensions

Gorilla OEM Black Locking Set 2005-2018 Challenger, Charger, 300, Magnum

A Guy
Thanks A Guy! Say btw you wouldn't happen to know if I could put a 275/40/20 on that voxx wheel which is 20x9? (on the back only... I'm gunna stagger with for sure a 245/45/20 on the front just not sure if I should go with 255/45/20 or 275/40/20 on the back...:scratchhead:

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,755 Posts
Yes, a 275/40-20 will indeed fit fine on a 9" wheel. They do come stock on some of our cars with 9" wheels.

A Guy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts