Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Alright, just ordered my staggered set of VS 06 in brushed titanium and got a little discount for being a forum member. Every little bit helps. Anyway, the site is still under construction but you can order thru the zendesk chat at the bottom right of the screen. Just make sure you know what diameter, bolt pattern, and width you like to have...

Now for the hard part...waiting :crying:
Is there an option to have them shipped with tires already on? Also are the rims hub centric?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 Challenger RT Shaker
151 Posts
Is there an option to have them shipped with tires already on? Also are the rims hub centric?

As far as the tires, you would have to ask the customer service rep. I'm going to use the tires I have already (Nitto 420s) until I wear them out. And I also believe the rims are hub centric. Hopefully the vendor will chime in to correct me if I am wrong...

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,896 Posts
No offense, but a sight where I can't even pick Dodge for fitment...I just look other places. A Guy

·
Vendor
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)

Good morning ! Yes we can add Wheel & Tire package, TPMS, Mount Balanced. The Wheels are hub centric to the Vehicle :grin2:

·
Vendor
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Do you guys offer custom painting or powdercoating on your wheels?

Hello yes we have a re-finisher that Custom Powder Coats our wheels at extra cost.

·
Vendor
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Good morning fellow enthusiasts, here we have a VS Forged VS03 wheels in the 20x9 front and 20x10.5 rear. We will keep updating this thread as we mount and balance sets daily. :cheers:

For more information click below.

VS Forged Wheels

Weights come in at 20.9 lbs for the 20x9 and 22.00 LBs for the rear 20x10.5.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,896 Posts
20.9 for 20x9. Cool coincidence ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
61 Posts
Good morning fellow enthusiasts, here we have a VS Forged VS03 wheels in the 20x9 front and 20x10.5 rear. We will keep updating this thread as we mount and balance sets daily. :cheers:

VS Forged Wheels

Beautiful wheels!

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,523 Posts

VS Forged Wheels

What finish is on these VS03's? Those are some Beautiful wheels (not as nice as the VS08's, but still like a Fine piece of car jewelry)!

Thanks for sharing the pics!

20.9 for 20x9. Cool coincidence ;)

A Guy
Did you get a set for Baby Darth (your car, since you've "Vader'ed" her :)).

·
Vendor
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
What finish is on these VS03's? Those are some Beautiful wheels (not as nice as the VS08's, but still like a Fine piece of car jewelry)!

Thanks for sharing the pics!

Did you get a set for Baby Darth (your car, since you've "Vader'ed" her :)).

Thanks for you interest these VS03 are in Brushed Titanium. :wink3: Very beautiful structure, Finish, and weight lol !

·
Vendor
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Good Afternoon fellow enthusiasts, here we have Paladin VS Forged VS06 wheels set in the 20x9.5 front and 20x10.5 rear. We will keep updating this thread as we mount and balance sets daily. :cheers:

They came in sooner then expected !
Can't wait to get them shipped out and see some images of these beauties on hes Challenger !

VS Forged Wheels

Weights come in at 21.75 lbs for the 20x9.5 and 22.30 LBs for the rear 20x10.5.

·
Vendor
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Good morning Fellow Enthusiast ! Check out this Flawless looking all new VS Forged VS08 wheels on a Dodge Challenger.

To view more information click below.

VS Forged VS08

·
Vendor
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Good morning Fellow Enthusiast ! Check out this Flawless looking all new VS Forged VS09 series.
VS Forged VS09

·
Vendor
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Good Afternoon Fellow Enthusiast ! Introducing the all new rotary flow forged RF1.4 matte black center gloss black lip just landed 20" staggered in stock now.
Let us know if you would grab a set for your Challenger !

Need a quick response or Quote ? Click here !

Vertini Wheels

·
Vendor
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
That sure is Pretty!

What size tires are fitted in back and what are the wheel specs?
Yes these are 20x10 / 20x11 with 305/315 :grin2:

·
Registered
2015 Challenger RT Shaker
151 Posts
Good Afternoon fellow enthusiasts, here we have Paladin's VS Forged VS06 wheels set in the 20x9.5 front and 20x10.5 rear. We will keep updating this thread as we mount and balance sets daily.

They came in sooner then expected !
Can't wait to get them shipped out and see some images of these beauties on his Challenger !

VS Forged Wheels

Weights come in at 21.75 lbs for the 20x9.5 and 22.30 LBs for the rear 20x10.5.

Finally got them mounted and balanced. Used Nitto 555 G2 tires (255/45 & 295/40), they don't rub...

Attachments

·
Vendor
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Finally got them mounted and balanced. Used Nitto 555 G2 tires (255/45 & 295/40), they don't rub...
Awesome they look perfect !

·
Vendor
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Good afternoon Fellow Enthusiast ! Check out this Flawless looking VS06 Wheel in Brushed Titanium.
To get more information click below.
VS Forged VS06

21 - 40 of 47 Posts