Dodge Challenger Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Vendor
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Good morning fellow enthusiast, here are a few images of the sexy Brushed Titanium VS Forged Light Weight VS08 Wheels.

For more information click below.

VS Forged VS08

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,523 Posts
Good morning fellow enthusiast, here are a few images of the sexy Brushed Titanium VS Forged Light Weight VS08 Wheels.

VS Forged VS08

One of my favorite wheels out there! Too bad that the another one of my favorites are the stock SRT wheels that came on Ruby.

I have to keep telling myself...........No wheels, No wheels!

Those are some Beautiful wheels though and priced fairly well too!

I think that these would look even more fantastic with black barrels and real carbon fiber wrapped spokes (by actual real carbon fiber, I mean actual carbon fiber laid up on the surface, not hydro-dipped). Just dreaming out loud!

·
Vendor
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
One of my favorite wheels out there! Too bad that the another one of my favorites are the stock SRT wheels that came on Ruby.

I have to keep telling myself...........No wheels, No wheels!

Those are some Beautiful wheels though and priced fairly well too!

I think that these would look even more fantastic with black barrels and real carbon fiber wrapped spokes (by actual real carbon fiber, I mean actual carbon fiber laid up on the surface, not hydro-dipped). Just dreaming out loud!
Very beautiful wheel. True Forged, light weight and strong.

It would deferentially be worth it. Yes you can do a custom finish not sure about the real carbon fiber wrap.

Let us know once you are ready to get these beauties! :smile:

·
Vendor
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Good Afternoon Fellow Enthusiast ! Check out this Flawless looking all new Vertini RF1.2 wheels on a Dodge Challenger.
Vertini and Stance is the creators of VS Forged.

To view more information click below.

VS Forged VS08

·
Vendor
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Good morning fellow enthusiast, Check out the all new VS Forged VS19. This VS19 is showcasing the hand brushed Bronze finish.

Click here for our LIVE Chat and more details.
VS Forged VS19

·
Vendor
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Good afternoon fellow enthusiast, Check out the all new VS Forged VS08. This VS08 is showcasing the hand brushed Bronze finish.

Click here for our LIVE Chat and more details.
VS Forged VS08☜

·
Vendor
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
41 - 47 of 47 Posts