Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok ya'll.. drivin an 09 SE with 95,000 miles on her..
its time for a new vehicle.. so.. with a hefty downpayment looming..
get a used RT\SRT.. or wait for a 2015RT?
my SE has leather, sunroof, navi.. and that's about it..
I never thought id love a dodge like I do my challenger.. but its time to step up to a new car.. soooooooo

thoughts?
btw.. if they offered the 2014 100th anniversary edition in blue or purple, I wouldn't even be posting, id be buying...

·
Premium Member
5,645 Posts
Used 2013 or 14 SRT

I never thought id love a dodge like I do my challenger.. but its time to step up to a new car.. soooooooo

thoughts?
btw.. if they offered the 2014 100th anniversary edition in blue or purple, I wouldn't even be posting, id be buying...
Get one with Red Interior. My interior looks better than the 15. Most of the improvement is in the "Red." Not the curvy panels and soccermom gages. Take that away and you have a NISSAN Altima Interior. A simple tune/CAI will get you close to 500 HP. (crank).

·
Premium Member
5,645 Posts
You amy not be...but..

not a fan of red interiors.
There is a reason why the new interior photos were debuted in RED. They "pop." These new interiors would not be as interesting in black. The promoters know what they are doing.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I never said they didn't.. but I don't like red interiors.. ill go with any other color

·
Registered
502 Posts
Wait on the 2015's. By that time you'll at least be able to decide whether its worth the upgrade. Don't be that guy who's wondering if he SHOULD HAVE waited. There will always be used R/T's and SRT's.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
6 Posts
Have you seen the interior of the 2015? Very sexy...I'd definitely wait. Heck, I'm thinking of a trade up from my 2012 SRT. Also wondering if I can fit my Barton shifter in there, lol

·
Registered
35 Posts
If you like the interior redesign wait...if not then don't. I personally hate it...glad I got my 2014 before the refresh. But a lot of ppl on here like it. To each their own

·
Registered
2019 Sublime Shaker, 2010 Plum Crazy R/T Classic, 2010 Detonator Yellow R/T Classic
1,995 Posts
I am upgrading tomorrow from my '08 SRT to a '12 Yellow Jacket. I waited to see what was coming for 2015 and I have decided I like this current generation more, more retro, that's what I like. I may down the road get a '16 or '17 but for now I like the 392 in this form...

·
Premium Member
565 Posts

thoughts?
You should buy my 14, then I'll buy the 15 and let you know how it is. :D

Justin

·
Premium Member
5,645 Posts
It's sexy eh??

Have you seen the interior of the 2015? Very sexy...I'd definitely wait. Heck, I'm thinking of a trade up from my 2012 SRT. Also wondering if I can fit my Barton shifter in there, lol
Are you going to "hump it?"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts