Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am curious as to how many of you have been waiting on the NT05r 315/35/20? Please reply I am interested in who you are.
I have been on numerous waiting lists for this tire since August of 2010...I have spoken to every distributor of the this tire and they are all more than willing to take my money without confirming a ship date!!! I already know that these tires are going to be in short supply for this coming year! So my question is who has a lead on getting these tires please post up and let me know as I need these ASAP!!!
I see that Summit & Jegs are taking pre-orders for 379.00 per tire plus shipping from what I recall, but have no allocation as of yet. This is very frustrating to me how about you? I found a set on eBay that the guy was asking an outrageous price go check it out using Google...

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I ran into the same problem, not specifically with the Nitto 315 but with various models of the 295. A lot of vendors were more than willing to take my order (and money) only to tell me a day or two later they have no earthly idea when they will have the tires to ship.

Finally one vendor told me my 1st choice of tire was not scheduled to be put back in production until mid-summer. My 2nd choice was not even scheduled for future production. I finally found some 295's in stock (my 3rd choice) and ordered them and they were shipped the following day.

I can PM you the vendor I end up using. Their website shows the quantity they have and I looked at their list of 315/35/20 and saw a few types they had in stock... none were Nitto's though.

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Fly By You those tires are not available at all. I found a source that has them if anybody needs tires.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fly By You those tires are not available at all. I found a source that has them if anybody needs tires.
Thanks BW for handling this I got mine coming!!! How bout the rest of you???

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
I have 10 tires shipped today! 315 35 20 NT05R

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
will the 315/35/20 fit on the rear on a R/T with factory chorme clads?
sorry but no they won't running them on a 9" wheel is the smallest I would go. :)

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Hey Jeff shoot me a PM with the info if you dont mind. Discount Tire said they dont have them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts