Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So just got back from a dealer here in South Florida. Walked away :(

A 2011 Classic R/T they wanted $34,500.00 final price including a -$1000 incentive offer. After all fees/taxes, etc. it was about $37,500. I walked away. I asked for $33,900.. $600 less their final price (+tax/tag/fees). They didn't give it to me. It was also night time, one stripe had a few bubbles, and i swear i saw swirl marks on the hood so i'm happy i didn't bite. Need to see it in daylight.

What do you guys think on the price..i find it fair, obviously lower would be better, but just wanted some feedback from the crew here.

I have a few more weeks of lurking in dealer inventories…for the next big thing. But i must say loving the car.. i drove it for a good 6 miles :)

Window Sticker Details:

Exterior Color: Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl Coat Exterior Paint
Interior Color: Dark Slate Gray Interior Color
Interior: Leather-Trimmed Bucket Seats
Engine: 5.7-Liter V8 HEMI VVT Eng w/Fuel Saver Technology
-
Customer Preferred Package 28M $ 3,300
Classic Challenger Script Badge
R/T Classic Group
Functional Hood Scoop
High-Intensity Discharge Headlamps
20-Inch x 8-Inch Forged Aluminum Wheels
245/45VR20 BSW All Season Performance Tires
3.92 Rear Axle Ratio
Leather-Trimmed Bucket Seats
Heated Front Seats
Electronics Convenience Group
Temperature and Compass Gauge
Tire Pressure Monitoring Display
Universal Garage Door Opener
Security Alarm
Power Heated Mirrors with Manual Fold Away
Sound Group II $ 1,565
6.5-Inch Touch Screen Display
7 Boston Acoustics Speakers with Subwoofer
368-Watt Amplifier
Super Track Pak $ 495
Track Tuned Suspension
245/45ZR20 BSW Performance Tires
Goodyear Brand Tires
5-Speed Automatic Transmission $ 995
AutoStick Automatic Transmission
Tip Start
3.06 Rear Axle Ratio
Anti-Lock 4-Wheel Disc Perf Brakes
Remote Start System (N/A with Manual Transmission)
Power Sunroof $ 950
Red Classic Stripes
Media Center 430N CD/DVD/MP3/HDD/NAV $ 545
Garmin Navigation System
30 GB Hard Drive for Music and Pictures

·
Registered
207 Posts
man that is like the full package i want...
when i went to a dealer they wanted 38,000 i told them to go f....them selves hahah.

·
Registered
330 Posts
for 37k you can get a 10 srt in california all day. may be a basic color like black or silver, but it will be an srt.. also i heard in AZ they sell srt's in the high 30's as well... even on car max you can find an srt.. heres a brand new srt charger for 32K in ca from carmax. i know you want a chally but heres just an example of the kind of thing im referring too. i know your in fl. but hey just thought id mention it

2010 Dodge Charger SRT-8 in Inglewood, CA- 6659449 at carmax.com

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
37k out the door for an 11 with those options is not that bad but the price can come down a little. I paid 31k out the door for my 2010 R/T Classic about 2 months ago. The only thing I wanted that the car does not have is the Super Track Pack option but I can take care of that really cheap. AND the swirl marks you talk about............its a Brilliant Black pearl color, it gets swirl marks very easy.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I think that sounds like a fair price. The car looks to be pretty loaded. Mine is outfitted pretty much the same way, with just a few differences and mine was a little more than that. Plus you're getting the black with red stripes. very cool.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
I bought my 2010 rt classic in march of last year my sticker was 37500 and i got it for 34500 so you are pretty much the same deal i was at.Plus i got the 2k in mopar bucks!I dont think they can take much more off the price unless it was a high option car?Maybe you can get them to throw in some mopar items like a car cover ect.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts