Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys got a 2014 sxt and I want to lower with the mopar stage 1's. Do I need to change the shocks or anything else or am I good?

Thanks,

Jourele

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for that! any other pics guys???? there's gotta be more out there. Wanna see a clearer pic of the wheel well.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thank you for that bro! hate to ask this of you, but i just gotta lol...when you got time or get a chance, can you take another photo like the last picture you posted up but the complete side view of the car? I just really got to make a decision on which way to go.

thanks a bunch!

j

·
Registered
24 Posts
thank you for that bro! hate to ask this of you, but i just gotta lol...when you got time or get a chance, can you take another photo like the last picture you posted up but the complete side view of the car? I just really got to make a decision on which way to go.

thanks a bunch!

j
Here it is in the dark, if you want one in daylight, I can it it for you tomorrow, its not a problem.

I'd say do it, its probably 1st or 2nd on my favorite mod list.

·
Premium Member
1,316 Posts
ALO2UK: That looks great with the Stage 1s. If I were you, I'd spend the $100 or so, and put a matt black SRT spoiler on that, it would really look sweet.

·
Registered
24 Posts
ALO2UK: That looks great with the Stage 1s. If I were you, I'd spend the $100 or so, and put a matt black SRT spoiler on that, it would really look sweet.
Thanks Danner,

That's actually an argument I'm having with the wife, she doesn't like it, but I do. I have matt black stripes and think it would suit them.

I'll have to wait for that though, at the moment I'm trying to work out a way to make the paddle shifts work on a car that didn't have them, I think I might have cracked it.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here it is in the dark, if you want one in daylight, I can it it for you tomorrow, its not a problem.

I'd say do it, its probably 1st or 2nd on my favorite mod list.
yes please, daytime shot just like that...thanks bro, you're being really cool about this! much appreciated.

j

·
Registered
24 Posts
Andy, does pot hole, inclined parking lots/curbs or speed bumps bother you during the ride
During the last winter we had a lot of snow on Long Island which opened up some pretty big pot holes. One actually damaged one of the 20's which I replaced. After that I swapped back to the 18's as the bigger tires worked better. The 20's have Mickey Thompson Street Comps so it wasn't really the brightest idea driving in the snow with them anyway.

Inclined parking lots seem to be fine if you go slow. I have scraped the exhaust mufflers on a couple of bigger speed bumps, but generally its not too bad.

The ride is a little harder, but nothing uncomfortable.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Wow! Loving the lower look and I know my next mod.

Does anyone know if the Stage 1 or SRT springs are better for the SXT? There is a kit available that contains the springs and shocks/struts from the SRT, but I don't know if that will work well on a SXT with the lighter engine.

Thanks

brian

1 - 20 of 26 Posts